Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2016 Kentucky Senate race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2016 KY Senate race (number of quotes indicated):
- Jim Gray (17) Republican candidate for Senate Kentucky
- Rand Paul (1) Republican 2016 Primary Challenger
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Kentucky Senate debates and race coverage:
- Herald-Leader, "Paul and Gray clash on drug treatment funding," by Daniel Desrochers, August 31, 2016
- Kentucky.com, "Kentucky Farm Bureau forum," by Daniel Desrochers, August 25, 2016
- Lexington Herald-Leader, "Gray challenges Paul to block gun sales", by John Cheves, June 15, 2016
- Huffington Post, "Meet Jim Gray, The Gay Man Who Hopes to Beat Senator Rand Paul," on May 24, 2016
- Frankfort State-Journal, "Fancy Farm faceoff", by Brad Bowman, August 3, 2015
- Lexington Herald-Leader, "At Fancy Farm, Bevin unusual", by Sam Youngman, August 1, 2015
- Slate.com, "How Rand Paul Can Run For Both the Senate and the White House in 2016", by Josh Voorhees, Feb. 18 2015
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Jim Gray: Think globally when talking about job creation.
Jim Gray: Pay equity for women; and raise the minimum wage.
Jim Gray: Openly gay mayor of Lexington: not all are anti-gay.
Jim Gray: Fully fund drug treatment and addiction recovery.
Jim Gray: Investment in education and our teachers is essential.
Energy & Oil|
Jim Gray: Let's stop mining? No, invest in coal's future.
Jim Gray: Fund clean coal via Carbon Capture and Storage.
Jim Gray: EPA regulations overstep bounds, but we can't throw them out.
Jim Gray: Stand with our allies to protect our global interests.
Jim Gray: Trade deals are a net positive for Kentucky.
Jim Gray: Campaign finance system is broken; root it out.
Jim Gray: Ban gun purchases by people on FBI terrorist watch list.
Jim Gray: Ok to delay gun sales for 72 hours, but no secret lists.
Jim Gray: Ensure solvency of the Medicare Trust Fund.
Jim Gray: Support the military, intelligence community, & diplomacy.
Principles & Values|
Rand Paul: Under KY law,can't run for Senate & President on same ballot.
Jim Gray: Fight any measure to cut or privatize Social Security.
War & Peace|
Jim Gray: We must destroy ISIS where they are.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Jim Gray Republican candidate for Senate Kentucky
- Rand Paul Republican 2016 Primary Challenger
The above quotations are from 2016 Kentucky Senate race: debates and news coverage.